Commercial & Mechanical Services
East Coast Air has earned a strong professional standing in the commercial mechanical services sector of the Hunter and Central Coast regions.
With the completion of several major projects throughout the region, East Coast Air is both confident and proficient in providing full design and costing services to the commercial building industry.
Our qualified engineering staff and senior installation and service technicians have an average of more than 20 years each in the air conditioning industry and along with a wealth of experience in many different fields.
East Coast Air also complies with the many regulations in todays commercial sector, such as Workplace Health and Safety, Environmental Requirements and industry-related standards.
With a reputation for honesty and reliability, many of this region's largest developers and builders take comfort in utilising our services.
East Coast Air can design and install the following:
- Chilled and heating water services
- Air-cooled split and package systems
- Condenser water systems
- VRV and VRF systems
- Multi-zone systems
- Clean room systems
- Computer rooms and close control systems
- Mechanical services
- Carpark supply and exhaust
- Amenities ventilation
- Stairwell and lobby pressurisation systems
- Smoke hazard management systems
- Lift motor room ventilation
- Pool ventilation and dehumidifier systems
- Hazardous goods storage ventilation systems